Home » scrypt miner » How to make money and profit from ICOs – Hacker Noon

How to make money and profit from ICOs – Hacker Noon

How to make money and profit from ICOs – Hacker Noon

If you had purchased $100 of BTC on Jan 1 2011, it would have cost you $0.30 vanaf BTC. For your petite investment, you would have received 333.33 BTC. Almost 7 years on and BTC has klapper an all-time high of $11k and at the time of writing hovers at about $10676.Nineteen. This means that right now, assuming you kept your 333.33 BTC, they would be worth about $Three.5m today. That’s not a bad comeback for a $100 initial investment.

The meteoric rise of bitcoin has made many investors excited about cryptocurrencies and hopeful that they can realize similar gains by investing strongly ter promising Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs). Early investors ter the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency ETH have seen it rise from spil low spil $8 ter 2016 to a price of overheen $400 today. ICO investors would be hopeful that they can capitalize by buying promising tokens such spil EDU and others.

Ter this article, I’ll go through some of the ways which investors can profit and make money from ICOs.

Most ICOs tend to opoffering some sort of toeslag to incentivize investors to contribute early. For the LiveEdu Pre-ICO for example, there wasgoed a ondergrens required investment of $Three. However, investing $50 or more qualified you for a toeslag of at least 25%. Savvy investors should look to get involved ter ICOs from the Pre-ICO stage. If you can get verzekeringspremie then you’ll receive reserve tokens for your initial investment.

Once you’ve received your tokens then you can begin to trade them on exchanges for other cryptocurrencies like BTC or ETH or contant. A good idea would be to instantly sell 30% of your tokens and start to recoup some of your investment. After that the key is to hold the remaining 70% for a few months before selling again. Spil cryptocurrency markets are still very volatile this could be a difficult period for some. There will be much fear and uncertainty surrounding tokens, but you should not let this deter you.

Investing ter ICOs does not come without risks but it is significant to understand thesis risks and don’t let them force you into overthinking.

Do your due diligence when choosing which ICOs to invest ter. There is no need for any crazy scientific models to attempt and predict which tokens will yield the thickest prizes. Understanding the product suggesting, the team, the whitepaper and everything you can about the ICO should be enough for you to determine which ones to invest te.

If you’re looking to make money and profit from ICO investing then keeping an eye on promising tokens such spil EDU and others and getting involved early is the way to go.

Related movie: Top Cryptocurrencies with Best Future Technology – Coins with Best Technologies Behind Them


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *